Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Flood in my Hometown

"It was just Signal no.1 but this Tropical Storm really gave a heavy downpour"
-pagnapagna

Tropical storm "HELEN" gave a heavy downpour yesterday, flooding some parts of my hometown and as well as in the region wherein San Fernando is in Storm Signal no.1.



Early morning about 4 o'clock of August 15, 2012 , I heard my Mother saying "ay layus" (Oh Flood). I went downstairs and there was flood water. It was almost knee level . I hurriedly salvaged important things to higher places then went upstairs to my room and see whats happening at facebook hmmmm!

It was 4:30 when i went out and see what's happening downtown San Fernando and took these photographs.























 
 
  © All original content copyright sparkPLUG, 2012-2013. Pls.ask permission for content use.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment